Janno's braces!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jannobandano

Janno's braces!!!!

#1 Post by jannobandano »

hey everyone! i just got my braces (well, four days ago). They are feeling alright, though the first night wasn't particularly enjoyable. I have damon 3mx's on my top and bottom row. the afternoon i got them put on, i could still eat some solid food without much difficulty. the next morning, my teeth were aching (really badly too)... and i couldn't manage to eat anything except scrambled eggs and baked beans. so far i have been living on a diet of smoothies, porridge, mushed up fish, jelly and icecream. it's quite nice actually. my braces are feeling fine right now...i think i look good in them!!
bye for now :D

mihaelici

#2 Post by mihaelici »

Question for KK (I didn't want to start a new topic, so I posted here; as Janno is also new, it might be of interest for him, too): how du salt rinses help?