April P's Adventure ..Molar Bands today.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

AprilP

#16 Post by AprilP »

Well, tomorrow is the day!!!!

I am so excited! These spacers have really REALLY been hurting me a lot! I can not eat anything that requires chewing. I tried to eat some cereal this morning thinking it would be fine, but it felt like i was chewing glass. Last night I woke up at 2am from the pain the spacers were causing too!!!

Boy am I happy that I only have them in for 2 days, I don't know how some of you guys tolerated them for weeks!!!

Today I got my hubby to take some nice pictures of my teeth and the expander that I would like to share with you all:

this is with the expander in

this is with the expander out, check out the weird indentations!!! I think it is sooo Gross :shock:
this expander was almost closed when I started this process!

Tomorrow the bottoms are braced! I am so excited... I am going to get colors!! Woo HOooo!

~april

AprilP

#17 Post by AprilP »

Well, it looks as though today isn't the day!

I got a message when I finished with work today from my ortho's office that they have to reschedule my appointment because the bands haven't come in yet.

I was/am peeved about it. So now I am just waiting for them to call me.

I called when I got off work, and she said that she will call as soon as the bands come in... Thursday or Friday.....

GREAT, and i was bragging about only having to wear these spacers for 2 days... :-(*

~april

AprilP

#18 Post by AprilP »

Hi everyone!
Today I called the Dr.'s office in the morning to see if they would be able to see me today since I had my appointment canceled yesterday. They said they would call me back, so I waited and then waited a little more.

At like 11:50 she called and asked if I could make it at 12:30... I said sure.

So in I went thinking I was gonna get the bottom braces on today but, they just put in the molar bands.

It was such a relief when the spacers came out!!! The assistant that was fitting the bands said I have really little molars?! Yay! I think... . .

So when it went to the front desk, I was expecting that I could get my appointment for the brackets etc.. soonish, but they said come back in 2 weeks.

Is it normal to have to wait so long from getting the molar bands on to getting brackets etc.???

So my appointment is Dec.12
~april :?