First day - why am I not in pain?!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Iwantniceteeth

First day - why am I not in pain?!

#1 Post by Iwantniceteeth »

Hey there. I'm a newbie and I got my first aligners yesterday (24upper&24lower) Other than slight pressure, there is no pain, I can speak properly and I've now mastered how to pop them in and out. Do Invisalign "ease" you in on the first tray and make you pay for it big time a few trays down the line?! :roll:

Also can anyone help me regarding drinking alcohol? I am quite a social creature and drink with my buddies at least once a week. This involves a good 5 - 6 hours. Is it better to keep them out for such a long period, or should I drink clear alcohol i.e Smirnoff ice, through a straw? Does anyone else do this?

Thanks

:D

joney

#2 Post by joney »

I don't know about invisilyn but it might be an idea to post this question in that part of the forum.

Hope your pain free experience continues.

Regards
Joney
2 Extractions 2nd November 2006
Brace On 10th November 2006
Top brace off 26 June 2008 (19 1/2 months)