Major Movement! Comments on pics please!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lilc290

Major Movement! Comments on pics please!

#1 Post by lilc290 »

Hey everyone! :-1

I've had some major movement in my bite in the last week, I'm so excited I had to share some pics! Also broke my first bracket. Luckily I broke one of the two that are not attatched to my wire right now, so I can wait until my next adjustment on Tuesday to get it put back on. I can't find it though, so I'm pretty sure I swallowed it! :Questions:

Anyways, here's some before pics

Image Image

And today!

Image Image Image Image

I'm hoping next adjustment those K9's will be added to the wire! Needless to say, I'm so happy! My ortho did not know if those teeth would "jump" before my wedding in October, and they did it in about a month! :jump:

Miss Smiley

#2 Post by Miss Smiley »

Lookin good. Hopefully your brackets have been replaced!
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix