extractions today and then the ball is rolling

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gazgettingbraces

extractions today and then the ball is rolling

#1 Post by gazgettingbraces »

Hi every one i am new to this site but have been looking at it for a few months. I am 25 and from England. the posts on this site finally helped me decide to get wired! i have hrrible teeth and dont think i have ever smilled properly in my life. :oops: i will post a pic when i work out how to show my starting point.

Extractions in 2.5 hours.... feel sick! then have to make appointment for wire time... feel very sick.

wish me luck :(

markybwoy

welcome

#2 Post by markybwoy »

Hi and welcome! It looks like Brits are taking over this board :)

I can certainly relate to that sick feeling, I just had my lunch and really didn't enjoy it thinking about my extractions tomorrow!! Well done you are being courageous and you will get your reward eventually.

Let us know how it goes. How many are you getting extracted and whats your treatment plan involve?

gazgettingbraces

extractions

#3 Post by gazgettingbraces »

hi all

i had the extractions and i am sad to say it was one of the worst experiences of my life. The dentist had real trouble getting the teeth out, it took 40 mins to take 4 out. it finished at 1.30pm friday and i am still in pain and unable to even chew soft bread now (its now monday 1.35pm)

i know its worth it in the end but am wondering why i feel so bad when i have read others have gone to work an hour after.

the dentist said i have a strong bone which could slow the braces down... great!

well its around 3 weeks til i get wired to thats 1 step closer hey.