Update =]

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Girlinterrupted

Update =]

#1 Post by Girlinterrupted »

I've been in braces for abut 2 and a half years now (I had a "resting period" where nothing was done with them for about a year).

I went to get my adjustment today and was fitted with powerchains(which may I add are absolute agony at the moment lol, just as a usual tightening is for me).

My ortho said that after another 2 adjustments my braces should be ready to come off :D Woohoo! :D

Although, I think part of me will miss my braces lol

Loveage
xx

Girlinterrupted

#2 Post by Girlinterrupted »

Thanks =]

Although, I wanted to cry when I wasn't given any colour. I miss my mouth not looking like a tube of smarties =[ lol

I can't wait to see my gaps close as I'm really self conscious about them.

xx

kirjax

#3 Post by kirjax »

are powerchains mostly used for large gaps (after extractions) or are they used for other things as well?

Sentenced: 20-24 months
Braced May 11, 2007
Debraced Feb. 23, 2009
21 months in braces, 17 months in elastic, NO regrets!! Now in Hawley retainers!!

kirjax

#4 Post by kirjax »

hmmm *wonders if she'll be in for powerchains*

Braced May 11, 2007
Debraced Feb. 23, 2009
21 months in braces, 17 months in elastic, NO regrets!! Now in Hawley retainers!!

Laurie

#5 Post by Laurie »

Wow! Just two more adjustments! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter (and it's not a train!)

kirjax

#6 Post by kirjax »

KikiKaren - your very enthused about much of your treatment. I hope I can get to that positive point bc it all seems like it sucks from here on out! LOL

Braced May 11, 2007
Debraced Feb. 23, 2009