bobdoe - Invisalign trays 16 of 21

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bobdoe

bobdoe - Invisalign trays 16 of 21

#1 Post by bobdoe »

First lets start with some pictures:
Everything has been going along quite smoothly, with the exception of one tray not fitting. This didn't prove itself to be such a big problem as I just skipped a tray and went on to the next(I believed the orthos called the tray a defect). I've been wearing the invisalign trays since last September 06, so its been about 8 months roughly. Wearing these trays aren't the most comfortably thing in the world but I've gotten used to them a lot. For example, every time I take them off to eat or get a drink I'm always hurrying myself to finish eating quickly so I can put the trays back on.

The second picture on the bottom shows tray 1 and tray 17 for my top row of teeth. My bottom row of teeth isn't anything worth showing since the change isn't that dramatic so I've decided to leave it out. I'm also wearing rubberbands to fix my underbite. The "buttons" where the rubberbands hook onto aren't visible when you smile which is great. I mostly wear the bands when I sleep because they really numb my teeth and jaw if I wear them during the day.

I'll be done in a few more months if everything goes as planned(fingers crossed). The whole treatment plan was predicted to take a year, but I'm expecting some minor adjustments after the last tray so maybe another month or two should take care of everything.

bobdoe

#2 Post by bobdoe »

Here's the final picture after a year's treatment of invisalign. Feel free to ask questions about any parts of the invisalign process and I'll try my best to answer.