Brace Face

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

phillips126

Brace Face

#1 Post by phillips126 »

Let me start at the beginning......

At the age of 25 I started to look at my teeth, I always had a pretty smile (as everyone states) but I was starting to become uncomfortable with my smile bc I had minor spacing at the top and bottom. I never considered getting braces until my dentist asked me did I want to correct my overbite. OVERBITE...that was new to me and of course, I went to the ortho for a consulation (November 10, 2004) and he was confirmed the overbite, and with me having an overbite, I would have to get braces but on the top teeth first to attempt to correct the overbite, then a couple of months later I would have braces but on the bottom teeth.

So in a couple of weeks I go in for spacers (January 6, 2005) and January 13, 2005, I get braced. The bad thing about it is...I am a total wreck about the whole process. I want to correct my smile even though I just smile enough to show my top teeth and not my bottom teeth, but I have heard horror stories about spacers.

So now I await the day of being braced...Me at 27, and I am in college working on a computer science degree... :oops: Good thing I visited this site to get support and read up on all the things I need to do, like eat soft foods for the first couple of weeks to stay away from PAIN (which I hate of course!!!)

To be continued January 6, 2005 (Spacers but in)
Sabrina