Orthodontists/Dentists in Bay Area

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bracemyself

Orthodontists/Dentists in Bay Area

#1 Post by bracemyself »

All

I am currently wearing orthodontic braces (since Feb 07) and need to wear it for the next year or so. I will be moving to the Bay Area very soon (San Jose)

Can someone recommend a good orthodontist and family dentist in and around San Jose? Why did you choose this particular practice? How do I go about changing orthodontists and what do I need to be aware of before I do so?

Also, can I carry over my old employers FSA (Flex Spend Account?) Any advice would be appreciated.

platinum

#2 Post by platinum »

It seems that there are a lots of orthodontints in bay area!
Check this page, there are a lot of rewievs :)

http://south-bay.doctoroogle.com/dentis ... /8/index/T

bracemyself

#3 Post by bracemyself »

Hi KK

Please move it to the appropriate thread