NEW BRACED MEMBER

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pdh

NEW BRACED MEMBER

#1 Post by pdh »

hello everybody!

i'm a new member - and sry for my english - i try to write in english - but my primary language is german.

i've been braced in january 2007 - and ist's hard for me.

i'm 30 years old - and i've had a very long progress until the decission for braces.

i dont like my tooth since i was 10 years old, but i had so big fear to go to the dentist - it has taken a long time to trust in a dentist - but now its going better .

pdh

#2 Post by pdh »

thank you for your posts!

i've 2 questions:

many times you write about warm saltwasser rinse - can you explain this for me - how many salt should i do in the water?

and i've extraction-gaps - how long do they need to be closed? this process causes pain - every day when i try to eat something since four weeks ...

thanks for comments!

pdh

#3 Post by pdh »

hello again!

last monday i had my third visit. i get a new wire on the upper teeth - i had fear that it would be very painful ... but surprise after 3 days i had no pain.

i'm very lucky ... the movement is great ...

i only have some problems with eating - it's not easy for me ... but i can live with this problem in the moment.

thanks for this forum it is very helpful!!!

:D