tlcinwdm..first time @37!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tlcinwdm

tlcinwdm..first time @37!!

#1 Post by tlcinwdm »

your never to old to be who you thought you might have been...benjimin franklin.

:[ :shock: Ok...here it goes! After three consultaions in five years, I have decided to take the plunge! I am two days away from 4 extractions and 8 days away from getting braced. I'm doing the clear on top, metal on the bottom. I am also having some attachment put into the roof of my mouth to correct my overbite...what is that called?? I'm nervous...not about the pain, not about the braces...only about the gaps in my smile! I'm having a hard time envisioning it...but this website is amazing for moral support. I wish I would of found this 5 years ago. wish me luck

hammerstein12001

tlcinwdm...first time @37

#2 Post by hammerstein12001 »

Hi there I'm an older braced adult too! I got braced on my lowers on June 13 ;2006. The ortho put me in lower Damons and a bite plane in the roof of my mouth which I wonder if that is what your ortho is going to do for you too. The ortho is treating me for a retrusive lower jaw, and excessive overjet and overbite. I have no idea when he's going to put the upper braces on. You really don't have to be worried . I remember before I got braced I was so excited to get this thing going . What's really amazing is that they haven't hurt as bad as I thought they would. I've only had pain(headaches) from my TMJ(jaw) problem. You'll do just fine :tingrin: