Jesse James Clear braces! almost 13months *pics march 20*

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

JesseJames

#31 Post by JesseJames »

Thank you guys for the encouragement! :)
I am pretty happy with how things are going! And i found out my ortho attended Yale at the age of 16 :shock: so that makes me feel even better about trusting him with my mouth! lol :lol:

JesseJames

#32 Post by JesseJames »

Well i had my 4th adjustment today. (7 months and a few days into it)It was VERY eventful and i got some good news!! :D
First, what they did. 2 new wires!! I got a 19/25 gold wire put on top, and an 8 gold wire put on bottom!! Starting to feel it a little bit now but thats ok!
They also put powerchains on me!! I went with silver colour. It looks like i'm making some decent progress, and my ortho seemed very pleased!
For good news, i was told my TPA will be removed at my next appointment, which is only 6 weeks away. Every other time its been 8!
So it looks like i might be at the next "step"

Anyways, here is when i started

And here is now.

The right side now

The left side now

Miss Smiley

#33 Post by Miss Smiley »

Your teeth look very nice! I can't get over how nice they look! Also, those silver powerchains up top look so cool! They don't look like regular silver, they look almost pearly, light silver!
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

JesseJames

#34 Post by JesseJames »

Thank you Miss Smiley! I agree, i thought when i asked for silver they would look a lot more noticeable. I like this crazy pearl colour a lot!
The only problem i have is with my photos! in the mirror my right side (right side in the pics) looks so much nicer. In the pictures it looks a lot more messed up. Oh well, it's what matters when you see it in person, right? lol

Cleobabe

#35 Post by Cleobabe »

Great progress JesseJames. The silver powerchain looks really nice :D Here's to more excellent movement Image

JesseJames

#36 Post by JesseJames »

Thank you kk! :)
I will post the picture in that thread right now.

Does anyone know how strong a 25/19 wire is? or what it does? I kinda forgot to ask :oops: lol

JesseJames

#37 Post by JesseJames »

WOW! a few days off of being 1 year.
Definitely getting sick of them, but i havent had any problems yet.
Here is some pics of today

kittymeow84

#38 Post by kittymeow84 »

Great pics! Your teeth look awesome! :D
Clickies on the "WWW" to see my braces story :)

Miss Smiley

#39 Post by Miss Smiley »

Jesse - Your teeth look great, and what color powerchain is that? I LOVE IT!
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

LynB

#40 Post by LynB »

Jessie,

I like your powerchains, I have never seen any like those.

JesseJames

#41 Post by JesseJames »

Thanks guys! They tell me they are silver, but they sure don't look silver to me lol.
But i do remember them saying it was a new, lighter colour silver that doesn't stain as easily and doesn't look so noticeable

METALMOUTHPOOH

#42 Post by METALMOUTHPOOH »

Heres to your teeth looking amazing :-88

Plus your teeth are super clean :HugeGrin:

JesseJames

#43 Post by JesseJames »

OK, here is some pics from today, March 20th. Definitely getting sick of them to where im almost at my breaking point (see my post in the main forum if you like drama)
If you see progress, please let me know! Only do it if you see it though, not just to be nice :)
I think i might get them 2.5-3 more months and then get them off regardless

Kara

#44 Post by Kara »

Hi Jesse!

Nice photos! Your top braces look exactly like mine. How cool. And I can tell a difference in the gaps on your top arch. The left side looks like it's closing faster. I have this same issue. I had two extractions (same place as yours) and my left side is closing much faster than the right. But those spaces are so small now... I bet those braces will be off sooner rather than later. You'll have an absolutely gorgeous smile! I'm jealous. I wish I only had a couple more months! :D

Great progress. Congrats!!!

Kara