New Metal's Journal (with pics) update 8/26/07

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

New Metal

#16 Post by New Metal »

oops double post

New Metal

#17 Post by New Metal »

I got braced on 3/9/07, so far so good, just kinda hard chewin' without the complete use of my back teeth. She didnt wire my whole mouth, I go back 4/10/07 I guess to get fully wired.

mighty mo

#18 Post by mighty mo »

Congratulations - You're finally braced!! :-)o Here's hoping that you have a great journey. Do everything that KK has suggested and you should be in great shape.

New Metal

#19 Post by New Metal »

Well I had my temp wire removed and replaced with a wire that connects all my teeth. When do these power chains come into play, is that toward the home stretch? A lil discomfort nothing major, I dont need to take any pain killers which is cool. I got back toward the end of May.

New Metal

#20 Post by New Metal »

Well, here are some pics 1 week after the complete wiring of all my teeth. I think the teeth on the bottom are startin to move a bit and you can see the tooth located on right side of my smile pic is still out of line, but its only been a week. :lol:

Last edited by New Metal on Mon May 07, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Metal

#21 Post by New Metal »

Had an adjustment made on 5/2/07, it looks like my peg tooth is on the move and my lowers are less crowed :D

5/4/07
Last edited by New Metal on Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Metal

#22 Post by New Metal »

The month of August and some pics. On Aug. 8th I have my bottom right K-9 bracketed and to keep me from biting it off they made an adhesive mound on my back teeth (one mound each side). I think the works great 'cause I noticed I have a habit of clinching my teeth for no reason.

8/2007

4/2007

8/2007
4/2007
Last edited by New Metal on Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Metal

#23 Post by New Metal »

N/A

cwatt1

#24 Post by cwatt1 »

Great pics, NewMetal! You can really see the difference before and after :!:

Continued great progress to you :D

Click here to read about my progress.