Braces now for 30 Months!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

felbemate

Braces now for 30 Months!

#1 Post by felbemate »

I have had Damon brackets on now for 30 months, I admit my teeth have moved, but WHY oh WHY do I still have braces and why are my teeth not perfect yet? I think it's due to the poor performance of the Ortho? I go every three weeks and still no hope of getting them off this year?

Natalie

#2 Post by Natalie »

honestly? i don't know...it could be due to your ortho i guess...or you could have had severe probs to begin with or...well...any number of reasons. i think your best bet is to have a word with your ortho and explain how you feel about the amount of time you've been braced and that you'd like an idea of when you can start looking forward to getting them off. were you given an estimate to begin with? if so and its ran over then you could also ask why...good luck and i hope you don't have to have them for too much longer...oh and also bear in mind that things sometime shave to get worse before they can get better so although your teeth are not 'perfect' yet as you say, it could be that all your teeth are pretty much in place (that takes the most time so i'm told) and that just a few tweaks are needed to tidy everything up (which will hopefully take less time!). anyway, good luck again!