Looking for adult braces stories for News Service article!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

candacetaylor54

Looking for adult braces stories for News Service article!

#1 Post by candacetaylor54 »

Hello all,

I'm a freelance journalist working on a story about adults with braces. I'm looking for people to speak to about their experiences—the challenges of daily life as an adult with braces, etc. Right now, I'm focusing on people who are 50 and above, but I’m happy to hear from adults of any age.

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to hearing your stories.
Best,
Candace

candacetaylor54@hotmail.com

bbsadmin

#2 Post by bbsadmin »

Dear members,

Candace is a student at Columbia University in New York. Her story is for the Columbia News Service, a syndicated wire service distributed through Columbia University and the New York Times.

Please feel free to contact her. She is looking for a wide variety of adult braces wearers to interview and is particularly interested in hearing from people ages 50 and older.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

M1k3y

#3 Post by M1k3y »

This is awesome.
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08

Tin Indian

#4 Post by Tin Indian »

:D I personally called Candace Today and talked with her for about 20 minutes. She was a very nice and easy to talk to. I even laughed when she said her mother graduated from college in my home town where I still live. Talk about a small world! P.S. I even told her my REAL name-Tom
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08