Let the games begin!!! (pictures)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SDFD TSchott

#31 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I've been in powerchains since adjustment number 1 so don't worry about how long you going to be in powerchains for... As for progress. You have amazing progress keep it up and look forward to see your story progress more!

~Tim~

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

danielle80

#32 Post by danielle80 »

Ok, so let see. I got my lowers braced over a month ago, August 17th, I got the Ice Brackets on the bottom, they are barely noticeable. Everything is going smoothly, just went on Monday and got 2 new thicker wires, my power chains came off, and he gave me an elastic to wear on the left side. The powerchains left me a nice little gap on the right side, so now we are gradually shifting both the upper and lowers in different directions in order to align my midline. I think that's what he said. :)

Here is a picture of my smile right before I got the power chains off, you'll notice the dingy yellow powerchains on the sides. I have to try to get pictures of the progress of my arches.

Oh, and here is my fun shirt I got. Wore it to the Ortho, they all got a chuckle. :lol:

Upper Expander in for 5 months, 6 days. January 07- June 07

danielle80

#33 Post by danielle80 »

So I went to the ortho today, everything is looking FANTASTIC!! I'm pretty much done, just a few more tweaks. Going to close up the bite a little on my left side, and since my teeth are triangular it looks like I have little spaces between them so on a few he's going to shave it down a little between the teeth so then the braces will bring them closer together, if that makes any sense. I go back in 3 weeks for that, then not soon after that they will be off probably only a month or two!! I have only had the uppers on for about 8 months, the lowers about 3 months. Orginal estimate was 24 months, but I know they give that estimate to most people. :jump:

Upper Expander in for 5 months, 6 days. January 07- June 07

where2be

#34 Post by where2be »

Wow! That's super quick!