Life's little surprises...

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Life's little surprises...

#1 Post by Guest »

Well, getting braces has been a different life experience. Just wanted to share with you the joy of the rinse.

I have been good about eating soft foods the first few days. Macaroni and cheese, soup, cooked carrots, etc. Well last night I decided to include some beets and peas as side dishes. Dinner went down smooth, no problems. Being a good, and new inductee to the Metal Mouth Hall of Fame, I got up from dinner to go clean my teeth. The first round of rinsing brought out the usual little pieces of left over food. Well, I tell you, the second, was a site that made me laugh. OUT pops this WHOLE pea. I can't even begin to tell you where that little guy was hiding. That experience drove home to me the importance of cleaning my teeth right away, especially if I am in public. I can just imagine going to a meeting, smiling and having everyone looking at me trying to ignore this BIG GREEN thing on my teeth! :frogbraces:

Danny

#2 Post by Danny »

That is so funny, It is amazing how much food can be stored in and around the hardware. At least if we are ever stranded away from food for days we won't starve!! :HugeGrin:
BE HAPPY!

Danny

smile

#3 Post by smile »

Eck - don't you just hate that? I hate rinsing my mouth and seeing little bits of food. Gross! But then, I tell myself that my braces saved me from extra calories.. :lol:

..but still, it's gross. =P

Dodger(UK)

#4 Post by Dodger(UK) »

Yes, and not matter how many times you swish your mouth out, there's always little specs of food left, I try to not leave it too long before I reach for my toothbrush in that instance. :o