(Dami's) Story! Update! 6th Adj. PICS!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

turrrtlelove22

#46 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Wow Dami yor teeth are looking really good. I like the navy color. I see what I have to look forward to. I have a gap a well. It is GINORMOUS!!!. I also need a frenectomy and will get mine towards the end of treatment instead of the beginning. My orthodontist explained the 2 schools of thought on this, meaning some orthodontist prefer it before and some after. She said something about the bunching up of the gum tissue like you are having and she said that it will eventually go away while things come together. And in my case when I get the surgery, after my 2 front teeth come together will the extra tissue be cut away.

I havent gotten my braces yet but will sometime in the next few months and I'm so completely thrilled to be getting them. This thread has my pics of my teeth on there.

viewtopic.php?t=13668&highlight=

It's nice to see someone with almost the same type gapping. Most ppl on here have crowding as an issue. I have an overbite, overjet and a slight open bite as well. It's small but big enough for things to slide through when I bite down in the front...bleh...its kind of annoying actually.
Well, mus go now... hope things continue to go well with your treatment!!! :D
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

turrrtlelove22

#47 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

haha...i guess i didnt look hard enough KK...i am sure to get some of those powerchains to close my loverly gaps. and i cant wait to see them disappear as well!!!

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Joanna20

#48 Post by Joanna20 »

Oh my grieff That's awesome movement for such little time!
Congrats!

Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

njdana

#49 Post by njdana »

Thanks Joanna20, linda21, turrtlelove22, and KK

Yes I did talk to my ortho about the gum issue, like turrtlelove22 said, the extra gum will eventually smooth out or I can get another surgery. I will see how soon the gum will smooth out and I guess life goes on from there. I want powerchains soo bad lol. I think there cute and my gaps can close quicker. But I know they won't put it on because of my rotated tooth. Geeze O well. Talk to you guys later :D

njdana

#50 Post by njdana »

Hey everyone. Its been a long time (school, and the rest of my life lol) since I posted but everything has been going well. Its been four months since I had my braces on and I just had my third adjustment. They finally changed my lower ligatures and my rotated tooth is not rotated anymore!! YAY!! My gap is also officially closed. Yay!! :D :D :D Ok now some pics.

Pre Braces

1st day in braces

Third adjustment

newmetal

#51 Post by newmetal »

Your teeth have made really good movement.

Newmetal

turrrtlelove22

#52 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Awesome progress Dami!!! :D :D :D Things are looking really good. Glad all is well!!!

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Amburly

#53 Post by Amburly »

Thank you njdana fpr posting those pictures. It really gives hope to people like me that hasn't seen much movement so far. Again thank you and congrats.

njdana

#54 Post by njdana »

I know I havent updated in a while but everything has been going well so far. I've recently got elastics (3/29) and so far they have been hell but i have been managing. I broke my digital camera so i took these photos from my KRZR phone.

Last time I took a pic:

New pic with elastics:

My birthday is tomorrow (April 3rd) YAY

smallbutmighty

#55 Post by smallbutmighty »

Hi Njdana,
I hadn't seen your story before, since I am one of the newer comers at this. You have had awesome progress. I really like the dark blue ligs-- I think I'll try that color later in the year. I wear a lot of navy and dark blue. Good luck with the elastics!
It's all in how you see yourself!