28 year old fast braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tillybrace

Re: 28 year old fast braces

#106 Postby tillybrace » Sat May 06, 2017 4:08 pm

I don't like power chains
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

follow my brace story here : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50467

tillybrace

#107 Postby tillybrace » Sat May 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Rogue teeth alert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

atrixa

#108 Postby atrixa » Mon May 08, 2017 12:52 pm

I'm quite jealous of your power chains! When I get those that means my gaps are going to close. Did you get much choice of colour? When I had braces as a kid, I think they only had clear.
My braces journey: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51689

tillybrace

#109 Postby tillybrace » Mon May 08, 2017 1:10 pm

atrixa wrote:I'm quite jealous of your power chains! When I get those that means my gaps are going to close. Did you get much choice of colour? When I had braces as a kid, I think they only had clear.

don;t be jealous, they do nothing for me. i never get a pick of colour. my dentist just does what she wants

tillybrace

#110 Postby tillybrace » Sun May 14, 2017 1:40 pm

I was going to share my first majour update in quite a while, but my lips are all as
swollen and manky, and i don't want to inflict that on you.

My bite has closed somewhat, my top front teeth now sort of touch my bottom front teeth, i am actually excited. Now if only they would hurrry up and be done, i am bored of braces now.

tillybrace

#111 Postby tillybrace » Fri May 19, 2017 4:02 pm

New Bite. Also look who has a bottom arch....meeeeerr

tillybrace

#112 Postby tillybrace » Fri May 26, 2017 4:10 am

My bottom teeth are done :D, but i have to keep the bottom brave one for a while longer :ThumbsDown:
I also have double power chains on the top, and words can not express how much this is currently hurting me. :| .
I don't know if power chains come in various strengths, but this one hurts like hell, and having two on my upper jaw is cruel and unnecessary torture.
I have also asked my dentist about the jaw surgery she suggest as i was two scared when she mention it last year, i am not scared anymore, but maybe it is two late.
See I can still write proper updates, must be out of the moody braces are the devil stage...nope i am not, that i was a lie, i am sick of wearing them now, just want them off.

Return to “Our Braces Stories”