Kleenite on Invisalign?

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Trickycoolj

Kleenite on Invisalign?

#1 Post by Trickycoolj »

Found a product at the drugstore this evening called Kleenite, looks like it's a bottle of crystals of some sort. Says it's safe for orthodontic appliances including clear aligners and I don't see persulfate in the ingredients list. I do see baking soda (sodium bicarbonate, yay British YouTube cooking channels!) Has anyone tried Kleenite before? It was between $6 and $7 at the local drugstore Bartell Drugs which tends to carry harder to find products and isn't usually the cheapest among drugstores. Glad I checked out the dental aisle before I left!

Trickycoolj

Re: Kleenite on Invisalign?

#2 Post by Trickycoolj »

Used it several times now with no staining. Even left a previous set of trays in a glass of kleenite overnight and didn't see any problems or staining. Would be easy to travel with since its powder or find at a drugstore if you forget cleaning stuff in a trip.

1993: 4 top brackets, bite plate, lower lingual arch, head gear
2004: 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed
2007: night guard for bruxism headaches
March 2015: Invisalign 35 trays
August 2016: Invisalign 9 trays
http://lineupwithme.blogspot.com/