Weight loss

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Blingythings

Re: Weight loss

#46 Post by Blingythings »

I think I'm gaining weight from the stress.

starokada

#47 Post by starokada »

I've already lost about 5lbs since I got my top braces in last month.

Beckett

#48 Post by Beckett »

It's been almost 7 weeks and I've lost 7 lbs. Maybe more since its been a week since I stepped on the scale. I don't own one, so I can only weigh when I visit my mom at her house. I think it's because I'm eating less in general because my teeth get sore quickly and I'm not snacking as often. I don't want to brush that much! I could do with 10 or so pounds gone, but Probsbly not much more than that or I'll start to look ill.
Braces for 18 months/4 days.

LittleTooth

#49 Post by LittleTooth »

I was hoping to lose the extra pounds I've gained after my injuries, but braces so far haven't helped :Questions: To be frank I wasn't eating any junk before braces, so the foods I had to remove from diet were pretty much zero. I even placed a bet with a coworker just right after getting braces to see who is going to lose 10lbs first. I was almost certain braces will help me win, but to my disappointment they didn't. How do you people lose weight because of braces?! I'm afraid I will end up gaining weight by the end of my treatment.

GunnerGibson

#50 Post by GunnerGibson »

I'm 3 days in and have dropped a few pounds! I have Inman aligner so it's a pain removing for snacks

uyianns

#51 Post by uyianns »

I'm two days in and my diet has definitely changed!! Having different kinds of soup every day. Looking forward to branching out in several days. I sure could benefit losing 10 pounds!!