Canker cover (not just for canker sores)

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Neya

Canker cover (not just for canker sores)

#1 Post by Neya »

I went to my dentist today for tmj check in.

I had burned my gums bad over the weekend, as in I had huge red holes. I asked him if it would heal ok. He gave me a sample of canker cover for the pain and to aid in healing.

These are awesome. It's lasted hours (still going) and makes a Minty gel shield which protects the area. I could see it having many uses(especially for braces cuts/sores?)

He said they should be available at cvs and rite aide.

drgnchsr36

Re: Canker cover (not just for canker sores)

#2 Post by drgnchsr36 »

Can you state the product?

Neya

#3 Post by Neya »

It's actual name is "Canker Cover"
The sample pack only had 1 cover, not sure how many are in a purchased product.
They also have a website cankercover.com

drgnchsr36

#4 Post by drgnchsr36 »

Ahh, thanks!

Milinea

#5 Post by Milinea »

LOVE these things! I can't recommend them enough, they are worth their weight in gold. Not only does it treat the sore, it provides a barrier to keep the sore from continually getting rubbed by the offending bracket, or in my case, TAD.

GRILLZ

#6 Post by GRILLZ »

would they work to protect again brackets/wires at the very back of the mouth, i am in AGONY....i got larger wires placed and also brackets on my last teeth (back 4) on monday and i feel like i'm going to die....i have such bad lacerations in my checks top and bottom i'm in complete desperation.......HELP, this makes the first week of braces seem like a romp in the park imho