What happened to my thread on denture tablets?

If you have finished with your orthodontic treatment and are wearing retainers (or will be soon), this is a special place to connect with others in your (enviable) situation. Ask a question or make a comment about life post-braces.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Jason245

What happened to my thread on denture tablets?

#1 Postby Jason245 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:31 am

I was going to provide a follow-up saying that I was going to actually run an experiment myself with my retainers (I am getting a Hawley and an Essix) with Denture Tablets, and advise as to what results I see over time.

FlyByNight

Re: What happened to my thread on denture tablets?

#2 Postby FlyByNight » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:11 pm

If you mentioned the brand "poly dent" It could have been reported as spam. When you remove the space between the 2 words, this shows up: THIS IS A SPAM POST. PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE BOARD. I AM A SLIMEY SPAMMER.

As we both know. This isn't a spam post but that word triggered it for some reason.

bbsadmin

Re: What happened to my thread on denture tablets?

#3 Postby bbsadmin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:45 pm

The board had some problems last night. Several current threads were moved or deleted. I'll see if I can find that thread and restore it (and any others that may have been affected).

The spam warning you're seeing has to do with the name of a denture cleaner that was put into the word censor a few years ago because we were getting a lot of spam containing that product name.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Return to “The Naked Tooth (Retainers and Life After Braces)”