I'm back again!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

chitowntech216

I'm back again!

#1 Post by chitowntech216 »

Hey everyone! So I was a member a very long time ago (I totally forgot my username its been so long) but I'm back again!

I'm Missy and I'm 28! I just moved to Chicago from Michigan and I am starting my big girl life as I commonly refer to it as. I have been working in the ortho field as a technician for over 4 years and I currently work for a practice in Chicago (big reason as of to why I moved there).

I am in braces for the second time (second time's a charm) but just on the upper arch. Am wearing ceramic american brackets as far as I know (non self ligating) and have been in tx for almost a month!

When I'm not at work I dress up as a big fluffy animal, go to conventions across north america, am in dance and cheer, and love hanging out with my friends. Can't wait to chat with you all!