Getting braces and jaw surgery .

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tyfreeman6

Getting braces and jaw surgery .

#1 Post by Tyfreeman6 »

I have a class 2 or 3 skeletal open aka long face sydrome . I also have a dentofacial deformity . Could getting both of this corrected at least make me average looking ? I also want to hit the gym but my appearance is holding me back .

assertives

Re: Getting braces and jaw surgery .

#2 Post by assertives »

Braces and definitely jaw surgery can change your face shape. A long face can be corrected with jaw surgery.

Have you consulted with a surgeon yet? I'm not sure if they have some kind of 3D virtual surgical planning software that can give you some idea of the final outcome.

Also, if you want to hit the gym, you should just go. Perhaps go at wee hours when the gym is not so busy and you have the whole gym to yourself.

Tyfreeman6

Re: Getting braces and jaw surgery .

#3 Post by Tyfreeman6 »

I talked to my surgeon he's the one who diagnosed me . But I'm thinking of switching orthodontist . It kinda seems like he doesn't care about me .