The smile will be worth the wait!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Scandalicious

The smile will be worth the wait!

#1 Post by Scandalicious »

Well I got my braces in march of last year and am still going with them. I was estimated between 12-15 months. I have my finishing wire on top and still normal ones on bottom. Had a couple of dentists tell me my teeth didn't really need to be straightened, but I wanted them done for aesthetic purposes. When I got them on my orthodontist was actually surprised that they were more crooked than they appeared to be. I'm looking forward to getting them off (still not 100% sure of when and can't be bothered asking). L

sim3jam

Re: The smile will be worth the wait!

#2 Post by sim3jam »

It's been quite a while since this post has been up - but I'm in the same boat as you! I'm estimated about 16 months and decided to have braces for aesthetic reasons. Good luck!

klvnw

#3 Post by klvnw »

indeed! 1 year into treatment and it looks good already!

LisainTX

#4 Post by LisainTX »

I got mine in Feb 2016 with an estimated 18-24 months. I am nearing the end! The doc says just a couple more months and estimates around Christmas time. I'm afraid to get my hopes up after reading some of the comments. LOL
I swear that these darned braces haven't bothered me this much since the first month though. Seems like everything is sticking out and rubbing the wrong places. COUNTING THE DAYS....... :braces_angry:

Scandalicious

#5 Post by Scandalicious »

I got told mine will be coming off in December. Fingers crossed nothing prevents that.