Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sacktheqb65

#1 Post by sacktheqb65 »

Hi guys! I'm new here and trying to do some research for the second time around with braces....

About 3 years ago I did 6 month smiles.... MISTAKE!!!! I didn't really do any research, I just knew I had a bunch of crowding in my front bottom and it made me self conscious and that there was a product that would do what I needed in 6 months because it only focused on what I needed. :roll:

I talked to my dentist about it, he thought I was a great candidate and we moved forward... After 6 months my bottom teeth looked great but my top teeth hadnt moved at all. And by this point I got the impression that I could do just as well as he could so I was happy that he said I was finished with treatment.

Well 2.5 or 3 years later I'm still thinking about how much different and worse my bite is. I'm going in next week for my consult. Big decision to do it again... i atill dont know if i should but at least the consult will help me know if its all in my head or what. I will keep you guys posted!

(Also note I asked a few questions on the main forum if you feel like answering those, I would appreciate it!)

Feliciaobrien

Re: New member

#2 Post by Feliciaobrien »

Welcome! I am also a new member and had my braces installed June 23, 2017. This forum helped me to make my the decision to have braces for the 2nd time (the first time I was a teenager many years ago). I hope you decide to do it and I wish you the best of luck.

tinyclanger

#3 Post by tinyclanger »

Hi! I'm new too. I haven't got braces yet but need them, so I'm reading everyone's stories until I've worked up the courage. :-)

klvnw

#4 Post by klvnw »

Hi I'm new here too! On braces for 1 year already