1st consultation down

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tinman80

1st consultation down

#1 Post by Tinman80 »

I'm just here today to share the details of my first consultation.
To no one's surprise I need braces. Not Invisalign BRACES!
I'm 2 weeks away from turning 37 and I am soon to be sporting full metal braces. This ortho was able to get me right in for records and impressions to come up with a game plan.

After looking at my bite and X-rays he determinate that I would be braced on the bottom totally and my top front four and rear molars would be bracketed as well. The plan is to move the front 4 together and up and the bottom teeth back with elastics.

My account doesn't let me put pics up yet but feel free to take a look on Instagram my name is Tin_man_80

I look forward to questions and comments

Amybraces

Re: 1st consultation down

#2 Post by Amybraces »

I'm 25 and just got braces on my upper and lower - the impressions and records are easy easy!! are you excited to get them on??

Evostevo

#3 Post by Evostevo »

I'm 39 and just got my top braces put on. Other than the first week being a little painful (but not unbearable at all), the whole experience has been a breeze. Having an ortho that seems to genuinely care has made everything seem easier. Hopefully your experience will be just as easy and breezy.

throne

#4 Post by throne »

Awesome! Welcome to the club... err almost! Have you decided to go with that orthodontist?

As others have said, the process is a breeze. Brace day isn't so bad, bring lots of chapstick and make sure to eat your favorite meals before hand!