25 and new

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Chellesx3

25 and new

#1 Post by Chellesx3 »

Hi!
I'm 25 and now a (half) metal mouth since today.
I already read a lot of your stories here and I thought I'd sign up to get a little more involved.
I got my upper braces done today, including a molar rotator.
I hope someone has good advice how to eat and talk with this thing. :roll:

LisainTX

Re: 25 and new

#2 Post by LisainTX »

Welcome!
I don't know what a molar rotator is but I can tell you that the braces get better. You will get used to all of it.
And the best advice I can give you is to come here and read everyone's stories because if you are scared or frustrated I can assure you that you will find someone here that has had the same experience and has posted a story or some advice.
There will be says that you will forget you even have braces on and others when you just want to rip them off of your teeth. But trust me, just come here and read....laugh at the funny posts....and check other people's progress because it will inspire you to keep going.
Best Wishes!!