New here!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SandraL

New here!

#1 Post by SandraL »

Hi!
I'm Sandra, I'm 25 years old (turning 26 next month) and I will be getting braces next month!
I'm excited about finally getting straight teeth - I have overcrowded teeth, crooked teeth and a crossbite (I'm not sure if this is the correct word - English is not my first language) - but I'm also very nervous about the whole process. I just hope the results are worth it lol
I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum, it's amazing that there are other adults out there going through the same situation :D

DoubleDecaf

Re: New here!

#2 Post by DoubleDecaf »

It really is so exciting! I had braces on my top teeth 20 years ago and having straight teeth was the best feeling in the world! I now have braces again - top and bottom. Good luck!

SandraL

#3 Post by SandraL »

[quote="DoubleDecaf"]It really is so exciting! I had braces on my top teeth 20 years ago and having straight teeth was the best feeling in the world! I now have braces again - top and bottom. Good luck![/quote]

Thank you! Good luck to you as well :)

strinder

#4 Post by strinder »

Congratulations! Does that mean the braces are a birthday present?

atrixa

#5 Post by atrixa »

Welcome to the forum, Sandra! I'm 25 and in braces for the second time. Do you know how long you'll be in braces for?
Upper arch braced (traditional metal) on 17/02/17
Debonded 17/01/18 with a fixed retainer
Estimated treatment time 18 months, actual time 11 months :-*