Hello!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

minmamamia

Hello!

#1 Post by minmamamia »

I'm 6 days in with inman aligner :jump: I have to get my jaw expanded first - Am really anxious to seeing results but know I must be patient!

Hoping to follow others inman aligner journey on here :dance:

Christina

Synergy91

Re: Hello!

#2 Post by Synergy91 »

Good luck Christina, mind me asking. How long will you need to keep the inman aligner in your mouth for?

minmamamia

#3 Post by minmamamia »

Thank you! I've had it for 6 1/2 weeks now - my dentist seems to think my treatment will be done in 3-4 more weeks :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dduff617

#4 Post by dduff617 »

i'm the father of a girl who's looking at getting braces and came here for info and experiences. first post.

Bbyrd

#5 Post by Bbyrd »

I'm hoping to use an expander so I don't have to have extractions.

sacktheqb65

#6 Post by sacktheqb65 »

The Inman aligners look cool! And so fast! You must not have needed much movement??? Does the aligned help with your bite at all or just alignment.