Going on 2 weeks with self ligating braces

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Smiley23

Going on 2 weeks with self ligating braces

#1 Post by Smiley23 »

Found this forum while doing research on braces and i love it. so far it has answered all my questions! I am going on week 2 with self ligating braces. The first three days were definately the worst. I started getting used to them after that except for last night when i first noticed i am clenching my teeth because im waking up with sore teeth. I got molar builders so its uncomfortable still at night due to the fact that i cant conpletly close my teeth (if that makes sense)

tinyclanger

Re: Going on 2 weeks with self ligating braces

#2 Post by tinyclanger »

Good luck! Hope it gets easier soon.

EmilyTravels

Re: Going on 2 weeks with self ligating braces

#3 Post by EmilyTravels »

What are molar builders?

I am at about the same point as you with self-ligating brackets. I had been grinding and clenching my teeth even before getting braces due to my bad bite, and still am. I do it more during the day than while sleeping, though.