My Year of Self Care

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

seburress

My Year of Self Care

#1 Post by seburress »

Hi All!

I am Sarah and I am 29. I am starting my orthodontics journey and looking forward to conversing with the wise folks on this forum. :)

BlondeCam

Re: My Year of Self Care

#2 Post by BlondeCam »

welcome! this board has been very inspirational and motivating. Good luck!

bracinglp

#3 Post by bracinglp »

I love that you titled this, "My Year of Self Care." I'm about to get braces and have been having some very mixed feelings about it. I'm going to start looking at it this way! :)

Linaeve

#4 Post by Linaeve »

Hello!
I'm also 29 and started the journey yesterday! I read a lot on this forum before my appointment, and eventually decided to join. I'm glad you are deciding to do it; it took a while for me to take the plunge also.

I look forward to reading more posts from you as time goes on! :)

tinyclanger

#5 Post by tinyclanger »

Good way of looking at it indeed! I like it.

Cheekygremlin

#6 Post by Cheekygremlin »

Hi Sarah,
I am also new to the forum..although in truth have been a lurker for a while :mrgreen: Good luck on your journey

sim3jam

#7 Post by sim3jam »

Hi Sarah, I've only just joined this forum and got my braces about a month ago. I hope you find the forum as useful and motivating as it has for me :jump:

LisainTX

#8 Post by LisainTX »

Hi!
I joined shortly after getting my braces about 20 months ago. You have found a great place to hang out and get some good advice and inspiration. Congratulations on your amazing journey! It will be worth it and you'll be happy you hung in for the ride.
Keep us posted!