New Braces!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tigermca

New Braces!

#1 Post by Tigermca »

Hello everyone! I just got my braces yesterday. I have a severe overbite, and while many of the orthodontists I met recommended Invisalign, we took the advice of a well known and trusted orthodontist and went with metal braces. I chose the colors green and silver (yay Slytherin!). I need to have 4 teeth extracted within the next weeks. The braces are pretty painful right now, but they're a lot better than yesterday. Hopefully, I can get used the braces soon. Anyways, thanks, and I'll be posting in the Questions sections if I have any.

Rhea2017

Re: New Braces!

#2 Post by Rhea2017 »

Tigermca wrote:Hello everyone! I just got my braces yesterday. I have a severe overbite, and while many of the orthodontists I met recommended Invisalign, we took the advice of a well known and trusted orthodontist and went with metal braces. I chose the colors green and silver (yay Slytherin!). I need to have 4 teeth extracted within the next weeks. The braces are pretty painful right now, but they're a lot better than yesterday. Hopefully, I can get used the braces soon. Anyways, thanks, and I'll be posting in the Questions sections if I have any.
Hello "Tigermca"

I feel you :(
Can't imagine how painful it is. I was taking pain reliever every night for few days just to get a sleep.
I'm glad pain is a bit on and off now but not worst as the first few days. Still dealing with painful sores on the wall of my lips though where the braces scratch it.
Good thing is, I'm loosing weight because I can't eat much of hard food, more on soup and porridge :lol:

Good luck with the new braces :-)

castroct56

Re: New Braces!

#3 Post by castroct56 »

Invisalign, tried this and it is good.
http://serenitydental.net/services/cosm ... invisalign