Round Two

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

roundtwo

Round Two

#1 Post by roundtwo »

I am 10 months into braces, in my 40's. This is my 2nd time. I had them in high school, much later than my peers who had them off by the time I was able to get them. It was due to finances. I have a pretty bad overjet. 5mm even after having had extractions and braces back when I was a teen. I have an overbite as well. For some reason I started getting a space between my two front teeth in my 30's even though I had never had one before. It got wider and wider and then it felt as if the appearance of my face was really changing along with it, I wasn't sure if my overbite was getting worse and worse or what but I was very upset, so I got braces again to minimize the overjet somewhat and to improve the overbite, again. And to close the space that was opening in my front teeth.