Oldie but (hopefully) goodie? Braces at 63

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

puckloo

Re: Oldie but (hopefully) goodie? Braces at 63

#16 Post by puckloo »

anyone know of a braces forum where people actually answer your posts and concerns?

T1braces

#17 Post by T1braces »

Good for you. No age limit. I'm 50 and have full metal braces. 10 weeks in and I'm already pleased with the change. More and more 'maturer' people are getting braces and why not? If Tom Cruise can do it, so can we

Gracie324

#18 Post by Gracie324 »

I am another one who is soon to take the proverbial plunge into ceramic land....at 56 years...my dentist suggested it two years ago and if I had taken his suggestion then, I would be nearly finished...Oh well, you are ready when you are ready.
Right??

Gia

#19 Post by Gia »

I'm 3 weeks shy of 60, have been contemplating braces a second time for years. At recent dental exam learned shifting teeth and bite are actually causing damage, not just cosmetic changes. Have 3 consults in the next 10 days and suspect I'll be in braces by shortly after the big birthday. Have a lot of trepidation. Have read as many posts of folks in my age group that I can find. Is there an easier way/place to find them?

EmilyTravels

#20 Post by EmilyTravels »

Gia, I am 57 now, got my braces on (second time around) at 56. I replied to your post re. consultations but would be happy to answer any other questions if I can. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you prefer.

Gia

#21 Post by Gia »

Thanks. I will, but don't think I can do that yet till I make a few more posts