Damon braces journey - 19 months in

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LittleSern

Damon braces journey - 19 months in

#1 Post by LittleSern »

I've been posting my journey on the Braces Stories board - figured I'd post a link here if you want to see my progress! Pics included.

http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=49205

Leem03

#2 Post by Leem03 »

Did you have any pain with your Damon braces?

gooslumps12

Re: Damon braces journey - 19 months in

#3 Post by gooslumps12 »

Have your cheeks/face changed at all in damon braces?

LittleSern

Re: Damon braces journey - 19 months in

#4 Post by LittleSern »

I haven't felt much pain with my braces - not sure if that's because I have a high pain tolerance or if they actually are less painful.

As for face changes, I definitely saw my cheekbones protrude more and my face look narrower during the first year. It concerned me a lot at that time, but over time my face started looking more normal again. I truly believe it was because of my muscles being used differently due to the buildups on my back molars as well as the fact that having the buildups on the molars is going to make your face a little longer all the time since your mouth isn't closing all the way. Over time, the buildups wore down and I started looking way more like myself again.

I would say the biggest facial difference I see at this point is in my profile. Since I'm having my overbite corrected, my lower lip has come forward and my upper and lower lips are more in line. I posted a picture showing the difference on the linked thread.