I'm getting invisalign braces, can someone refer me?

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

justskipee

I'm getting invisalign braces, can someone refer me?

#1 Post by justskipee »

My name is justin, and I'll be starting the invisalign process very soon. I saw that they have this referral program, when an Invisalign patient (current with aligner number) refers someone who starts invisalign, they will get a 50$ gift certificate to giftcertificate.com and then the new patient get 100$ off their treatment. Is anyone willing to refer me? Its a win win! My e-mail is jglaube@gmail.com , please e-mail me if interested. Thanks so much!

~Justin

Here is the info from the website about the promotion:
http://www.invisalign.com/generalapp/us ... /index.jsp

Here is the fine print:
"Terms and Conditions: Offer open to US and Canadian registered Invisalign patients. Offer limited to one person per household. Registered Invisalign patients will receive a $50 referral bonus redeemable towards GiftCertificates.com only when a friend they refer using the "Tell A Friend" program begins treatment with Invisalign and registers with Invisalign as a patient. Offer includes shipping and handling charges associated with receiving your referral bonus. No patient can receive more than three $50 referral bonuses through this offer. No patients currently in treatment are eligible to use the $100 Off Treatment With Invisalign coupon. Patients who have received treatment discounts through other Align programs are not eligible to receive treatment coupons through the "Tell A Friend" program. Referrals made through alternative Invisalign programs or promotions are not eligible to receive the $50 referral bonus offered in this program. Referrals provided through this program will not qualify toward alternative Invisalign programs or promotions. If a new patient was referred to Invisalign as a result of more than one "Tell a Friend" referral, the $50 referral bonus will be credited to the patient who first used the "Tell A Friend" special offer to refer the new patient. Referred friends in this special offer will have 30 days from the date the coupon is sent to them to use the $100 Off Treatment coupon. Allow 6–10 weeks from the time your friend or family member becomes an Invisalign patient to receive your $50 gift certificate. Unused coupons will be forfeited. Offer value may not be transferred or redeemed for any other value than stated or any other Invisalign programs or promotions."

chrisd

#2 Post by chrisd »

be happy to

bluewater

#3 Post by bluewater »

Can someone give me a referral too? I want to start next week. Thanks, OP for the information!

My email address is s_zswx@yahoo.com

bbsadmin

#4 Post by bbsadmin »

I hope the referral program is for real -- you should check to see if it is. If so, then refer away, folks and enjoy the $$.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

drfuzzy

Me too please

#5 Post by drfuzzy »

bbsadmin wrote:I hope the referral program is for real -- you should check to see if it is. If so, then refer away, folks and enjoy the $$.
I'd appreciate the referral as well

fuzzytheduck@hotmail.com

Thanks
Michael.