help packing up invisalign and travel kit

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

melwa

help packing up invisalign and travel kit

#1 Post by melwa »

Hi, I'm new with Invisalign and I'm determined to do what the doctor asked....wear all the time. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed throughout the work week. Today, I went almost the whole day without eating or drinking. Any tips on how to carry all my stuff? It's a real pain. My doctor gave me a couple retainer cases, chewies, and a toothbrush. I thought about buying a separate box to put in my purse. How do people walk around with all this stuff?

kbracedm

Re: help packing up invisalign and travel kit

#2 Post by kbracedm »

I only carry one of those Invisalign retainer cases and a chewy in my purse. I leave a toothbrush, mouthwash, floss in my desk at work. If I make plans to have dinner or something after work, I'll prob have a little beauty case with my toothbrush and case, but my daily crossbody is too small for all that stuff to lug around daily.

bbsadmin

#3 Post by bbsadmin »

Have a look at this, it might be what you were looking for!

http://www.dentakit.com/caclalcakit.html
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

melwa

#4 Post by melwa »

Thanks for the suggestions!! I'm a pharma rep so unfortunately I do not have a desk to put my stuff in...That capsule case looks perfect!!! I can't believe my dentist didn't offer this. I'm definitely getting it.