Swan's Braces Blog

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

swan

Swan's Braces Blog

#1 Post by swan »

I finally put pictures and descriptions of my first half year in braces on my blog site. I'm planning to update the blog more regularly from now on, at least once between adjustments.

It's located at http://swansbraces.blogspot.com
Metal braces from March 24, 2005 until July 30, 2007. Estimate was 18-24 months, but I had them for 28 months.

swan

#2 Post by swan »

KK wrote:Excellent blog of your journey! Is is ok for me to put a link to your blog on my blog site Swan?
Thanks and of course that's ok :-)
Metal braces from March 24, 2005 until July 30, 2007. Estimate was 18-24 months, but I had them for 28 months.

MadeIn1984

#3 Post by MadeIn1984 »

Wow, you've certainly come a looooooooong way with your braces, swan!

I really dig your ligs! Please do keep us updated. :wink:
Visit me on MySpace! :wink:

dark_angel475

link

#4 Post by dark_angel475 »

Is is ok for me to put a link to your blog on my blog site as well, Swan?
:D :?:
[/url]

dark_angel475

link?

#5 Post by dark_angel475 »

oh! and KK too?
[/url]

swan

#6 Post by swan »

Thanks, MadeIn1984. Without the pictures to compare, I wouldn't realize what a large difference the braces make, because I see myself every day :)
My family was impressed, though, when I visited them after having the braces for almost half a year.

And, yes, dark_angel475. I see you've already added it :D

strugglebuggy

#7 Post by strugglebuggy »

Swan, your teeth are looking great! I was wondering how you're doing. :) Just had an adjustment myself today. I, too, and wearing 1/4" heavy elastics.... hurt a lot more than my last set. Those were slightly bitter and not as thick. Hope you continue to do well. :)

jrbecca

#8 Post by jrbecca »

Swan, thank you for sharing your blog with us! Your smile is looking fantastic. And what a way to be able to share your journey with others, and keep track of the progress yourself. You've inspired me to create an orthodontic blog of my own.

Also, you've helped me see what various colored ligs look like on metal braces. I was scratching my head on this one - I really like the gold colored ligs, so I think I'll give that a try myself on brace day.

Thanks, again, for sharing! You're looking great!

:thumbsup:

Please join me on my orthodontic journey at: http://jrbecca.blogspot.com/

bracesmom

#9 Post by bracesmom »

Swan thanks for sharing your blog picutres. It is SOOOO encouraging to me! Your smile looks beautiful. Hmm, I'm thinking I'll try hot pink next visit-lol :)