Braces at 26! Started my own blog :)

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

occamsblazer

Braces at 26! Started my own blog :)

#1 Post by occamsblazer »

Hey everyone!
I'm getting braces in a weeks time (can't quite believe I'm even saying it!) and I've started a blog so fellow brace folks/those who are thinking about getting them can follow along! I'm based in London and currently work in the NHS (my braces are self-funded though, my poor bank account :shock: ) I'll be getting ceramic braces on the top arch, and metal on the bottom, along with 2 teeth extractions at some stage!

Anyway, here's the link, I hope it might be useful to some people who might be in the same boat! :)

https://adultbracesjourney.wordpress.com/

Sarahjaywrites

Re: Braces at 26! Started my own blog :)

#2 Post by Sarahjaywrites »

I am in the same boat! Similar age and circumstances. How is your journey going?? I'm going to check out your blog and follow you on wordpress. Are you on Twitter?

occamsblazer

#3 Post by occamsblazer »

Hey Sarah Jay!

Think I just followed your blog back on Wordpress! Bit behind on posting, going to do an update soon but it's going pretty well! Love your blog, nice to have someone in a similar situation and in the UK too! :)

laulafayette

#4 Post by laulafayette »

Hi, just got my braces 5 days ago :)
I'm also 26 haha and it feels good to know I'm not alone.

xlilithx

#5 Post by xlilithx »

I got braces yesterday (age 31 living in Manchester, UK). Definitely good not to feel alone! This forum has been a real help so far.