Braces in my thirties

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Drivelofahotmess

Braces in my thirties

#1 Post by Drivelofahotmess »

Hey everyone! I'm new here but I've had my braces on now for about 19 months. I just posted on my blog about what it has been like. I have pictures as well. Please check it out and leave a comment while you are there! I promise it will make you laugh! www.drivelofahotmess.com :BigTeethGrin:

anxiouscanine

Re: Braces in my thirties

#2 Post by anxiouscanine »

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm 30 and I'm planning to get braces this year, but I have so much anxiety about it that iit's really difficult for me to take the first step. O found your blog encouraging and your teeth look great!

Grix

#3 Post by Grix »

Thanks you for such an entertaining post, I had a laugh at times and you before and after shots are amazing.

lydiamazing

#4 Post by lydiamazing »

Really enjoyed your blog! :)

bretthov

#5 Post by bretthov »

Just read your blog - not sure if you have the braces off yet, but hopefully soon if not. My wife is just finishing braces and had similar views to you - yes, it hurts a lot quite often, but the improvement to her teeth and bite have been amazing. She was afraid at first, but finally took the plunge after waiting for a year. She is so mad she waited so long, so after i had a consult at one of her adjustments and found out my teeth were is worse shape, she didnt let me back out and I'm set to get full braces the month after she gets hers off.

nikkigirl2282

#6 Post by nikkigirl2282 »

I am also in my thirties and have just started the process. I have impacted canines that will be fixed, and also a palatal expander. Here's my blog: www.impactedcanines.blogspot.com. I just want to share my experience with others going through the same thing.

Cheekygremlin

#7 Post by Cheekygremlin »

Another newbie to braces in my 30's, I love reading blogs and other people's journeys.

mprazz

#8 Post by mprazz »

Really awesome blog, had a giggle with the post titles :D
I'll definitely be following!