dittoxtina wrote:my favorites after surgery are:
everything was put in a regular blender and liquified:
1) slice of cheese cake / milk
2) regular ice cream (snikers is my fav) / milk
3) pudding / milk
4) any flavor oatmeal / milk
5) any canned spegetti / vegtables (1 jar of baby food, you cant even taste it) / and tomato juice.
6) 6 slices of sandwich turkey / 1 serving mashed potatoes / chicken broth / a lilttle bit of milk to make it more lliquid. (dont put to much chicken broth because it'll become very salty.
7) chicken dumpling/ chicken broth ( dilute with alil bit of water)
make chicken alfredo how ever you like it / milk to blend it.
9) also once a day i drink a bottle of ensure and crush a daily multi vitamin into it.
and thats all i been eating so far.. use your imagination!!! thats all i did. and most of the time it will taste good. and number 6 really made me full!! so i eat that one alot! ok i'll post if i discover any more good dishes.
Nice article man... learning thing here...