Celebrities that had braces.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Avion19

Celebrities that had braces.

#1 Post by Avion19 »

I thought it would be fun to list celebrities that had braces. The ones I know are:

Drew Barrymore
Tom Cruise
Angelina Jolie
Dakota Fanning
Gwen Stefani

Drew Barrymore's teeth aren't even nice. Perhaps she didn't wear her retainer.

Keith

#2 Post by Keith »

The Williams Sisters
Chelsea Clinton
Mary Stuart Masterson
Angelina Jolie:

Way Too Old For This

#3 Post by Way Too Old For This »

What about the girl who played Laura Ingalls Wilder (Melissa Gilbert) in the TV series? She had a severe overbite in the pilot movie. She must have had the kind that are behind the teeth, because her teeth just magically got better while she was growing up before our eyes.
Wired on Sep 16, 2005, left canine exposed on Oct 5, 2005, at 52 years old.

Samantha08

#4 Post by Samantha08 »

I dont know if you mean ones that have had braces WHILE they are celebrities, but Jessica Alba had them when she was younger.
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

drazda

#5 Post by drazda »

In that picture it looks like Jolie has had a nose job.. or is it just me?
Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

nahky
Location: Australia, , braced on 8 MAR '05 - Debraced: 28th FEB '07

#6 Post by nahky »

I dont think jolie had a nose job. I reckon she just matured into her features more.

well heres a good link about celebrities who had and may had braces

http://personal4.iddeo.es/mmoreira/crcing/and_more.htm

http://personal4.iddeo.es/mmoreira/crci ... people.htm

My Fav is Angie Harmon, the pretty woman from Law and Order.
Nahhs, Jaw Surgery 'n all<
Progress Pictures on Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 Debracing/Teeth Whitening Pictures on Pg 16

Lower JAW Surgery: May 2006 Debraced: March 2007

kirst1583

#7 Post by kirst1583 »

drazda wrote:In that picture it looks like Jolie has had a nose job.. or is it just me?
I agree and thought the exact same thing when I saw that pic.

hannah164

#8 Post by hannah164 »

This is a really interesating post! I never knew so many celebs had braces! All the ones I knew about have already been mentioned. :)

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Last Adjustment was 2/1/06 where they bonded a bracket to my cuspid, which was impacted!!!! OUCH!

Evelyn

#9 Post by Evelyn »

Normally I can't stand her but I love Britney Spears' smile in this pic

It's better when the pic is fullsize.Anyway, maybe a little too white for my taste but still a gorgeous smile! And apparently she had braces too

Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

Flora2006

#10 Post by Flora2006 »

I think Britney Spears, Jessica Alba, and Kate Bosworth have the most beautiful teeth ever. I hope mine end up like theirs! lol

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

Eleni

Re: Celebrities that had braces.

#11 Post by Eleni »

Avion19 wrote:I thought it would be fun to list celebrities that had braces. The ones I know are:
I bet more than half (at least) had them in childhood.

Slightly off topic -
I came across this article a while back regarding Celebrity Teeth. I thought it was fun.
http://www.handbag.com/galleries/galler ... elebteeth/
Top Ceramic Braces: July 2004 - Self-Eruption of an Impacted Upper Right Canine
Bottom Metal Braces: December 2005 - Crowding
Debanded: December 2006
The story

mm92280

#12 Post by mm92280 »

Of course, Cruise would be the most famous recent example. In my opinion, his teeth weren't bad (or at least I didn't notice anything wrong before), but I guess he decided something needed to be done about it. Obviously, he continued to make movies while he wore them, and his orthodontist would take them off whenever he had to do a movie. I really wonder just how much that lengthened his treatment time, as it takes at least 4 months or so to make a movie.

littlesheila

#13 Post by littlesheila »

let's not forget the harry potter girl, emma watson. She had a mouthful of metal last summer at a movie premiere.seems like she had them removed expecially for the new film promotion. pics available on the net

braceface1230

#14 Post by braceface1230 »

Brett Favre (quarterback for THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR.)
Cynthia Nixon (actress from, Sex in/and City) sorry, never watched it
Anthony Michael Hall (actor from Weird Science, Breakfast Club)

These are the only ones I can think of.

BlueeyedManda

#15 Post by BlueeyedManda »

I am not sure if Cynthia Nixons were real though, she had them for one episode and it was actually part of the storyline for the episode, she had TMJ I think, but her teeth are a little off if you look at her when she smiles. Someone please correct me if I might be wrong.
I do know that the girl on Full House, DJ's annoying best friend had clear ones while on the show. You could barely tell. She was talking about it on a show one day. I would have never know until she said it.