Vancouver area orthodonist recommendations?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

DJS4OSA

Vancouver area orthodonist recommendations?

#1 Post by DJS4OSA »

Which orthodontists do you recommend in the Vancouver, BC or Lower Mainland area?

Specifically, I am looking for someone who will work well with a jaw surgeon to get my teeth set up for jaw surgery - advancement and possibly palatal expansion via SARPE etc. I'd prefer one who doesn't do extract & retract style treatment. I'm an adult and will be needing MMA to treat sleep apnea.

LittleTooth

Re: Vancouver area orthodonist recommendations?

#2 Post by LittleTooth »

Hi, a late response but hope it's not too late. I'm seeing Dr. Brent Douglas at Ocean Orthodontics. He is amazing and highly recommend him. Definitely knows what he is doing and he doesn't do extractions unless they are absolutely necessary. I've had a very pleasant experience and he is very down to earth and funny.