They’re off!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ReaJT

They’re off!

#1 Post by ReaJT »

Well I have my braces off. Not the most pleasant of experiences but so glad it’s done. Relatively happy with the results, I’ll never have a Hollywood smile but they are a lot better! Got some final shaping to be done next week when my ortho is available and that’s me! Thank you everyone for all your help, advice and support. :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

djspeece

Re: They’re off!

#2 Post by djspeece »

Great result! Congratulations.
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

Eagle92

#3 Post by Eagle92 »

Congrats! I'm 7 months into an 18 month process.

AndAndAnd

#4 Post by AndAndAnd »

They look good! It’s always nice to see an end result photo, and it gives the rest of us some hope that there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Enjoy your freedom to eat whatever you like!

StaceyJeannette

#5 Post by StaceyJeannette »

Congratulations! Your teeth look beautiful. :D

Jami1

#6 Post by Jami1 »

They look amazing! Congrats!

Steph30

#7 Post by Steph30 »

Woooow, amazing!