6 days of torture left

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tyrantblade

6 days of torture left

#1 Post by Tyrantblade »

I swear the worst thing ive had to endure in my over 2 years of braces has been rubber bands; ive had them since day 1 and it always feel like the 1st 2 or 3 days of different elastics/rubber bands; or a new way to put them on is like getting attacked by the animal on the bag.

This time its a silly looking moose with really tall legs, a small body, big antlers, and a big head; which is eating flowers.

I have to put them on from my lower left canine, on top of my front teeth on top, down to my lower right canine; so i can barely open my mouth.

Plus they put some sort of wire tie on the bottom (looks like same material as PowerChains); so my bottom teeth (especially toward the middle) feel like the tightest they have ever been.

The good thing about having braces as a (21+ year old) adult is alcohol is really good at numbing pain.

Hopefully tomorrow is a lot less pain because i plan on drinking a lot less going forward anyways.
Lots of crimes here

1. The upper molars bite too far ahead of the lower molars

2. Missing teeth #s 9, 14, and, 29

3. Open bite

4. Upper midline left of center

5. Lower midline right of center

6. Upper and lower teeth not straight

Sentence - 24 months, turned to 27 month.

Braces removed since 11/06/17