Advice needed on inman aligner

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Clare7878

Advice needed on inman aligner

#1 Post by Clare7878 »

Hi everyone
Ive had my impressions done for the inman aligner. Im just wondering how long it will take to fit the aligner into my mouth. Is it a case of just putting it on. I dont like going to the dentist. The dentist said she will have to build up the teeth before she puts it on. How will she do this. Thank you for any info.