SingleJawMelb=RebeccaSmells=EnglishEmma= Banned

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: You must make a post within 12 HOURS of registering, or your account will be deleted. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board IMMEDIATELY. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering. We just ask that if you do register, please plan to post a message within 12 hours so that we know that your registration is not a "junk" or "spam" registration.

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

SingleJawMelb=RebeccaSmells=EnglishEmma= Banned

#1 Postby bbsadmin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:38 pm

We will not put up with overly negative and sarcastic posts. This member (SingleJawMelb also known as RebeccaSmells and EnglishEmma) has tried to register on this board 3 times, and 3 times has been banned. Unfortunately, she is using a dynamic IP, so it's difficult to totally ban her. If she registers and posts again under a different alias, I would appreciate you guys please sending me a private message so we can ban her again. You can recognize her by her overly negative, sarcastic posts. If she comes back one more time, we are going to report abuse to her ISP. (We are hesitant to do it because we know who she is, and that she makes her living online).

She might call herself Rebecca, or Emma, or use the name English, or reference jaw surgery in her username or posts. She is in Australia.

Thanks for your help.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

jaime

Re: SingleJawMelb=RebeccaSmells=EnglishEmma= Banned

#2 Postby jaime » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:38 am

Thank you Lynn. I had a feeling they were the same person. This board is such a supportive and welcoming place, and I'm glad to see you protect that.
SARPE: December 19, 2013
Expander out/TPA in: May 13th, 2014
Upper and lower braces: May 21, 2014
Lefort I + BSSO + sliding genioplasty: June 11, 2015
TPA out: December 17, 2015 (due to issues)
Braces off: November 28th, 2016!!!
My blog
My ArchWired thread (last updated November 29th, 2016)

snapdresser

#3 Postby snapdresser » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:06 am

We can be banned for being overly sarcastic??!! :shock: Uh oh...
No braces
1-piece LeFort I + BSSO + Sliding Genio on 10 JUNE 2015!

FlyByNight

#4 Postby FlyByNight » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:30 pm

Yeah she was really starting to get to me.

bbsadmin

#5 Postby bbsadmin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:54 pm

snapdresser wrote:We can be banned for being overly sarcastic??!! :shock: Uh oh...

She was more than just sarcastic. She was hurtful in many cases. Don't worry LOL, a little sarcasm is fine. But she really stepped over the line a LOT!
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

fixmyjaws

#6 Postby fixmyjaws » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:45 am

How did you find out who she is and that she makes her living online?

bbsadmin

#7 Postby bbsadmin » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:30 pm

I have my ways!

Return to “Metal Mouth Forum”