Countdown to braces coming off

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tfischer

Countdown to braces coming off

#1 Post by tfischer »

I am so tickled....my braces come off a week from tomorrow - I have learned to embrace my braces and feel bittersweet about them coming off....but so excited at the same time. It has been an interesting journey and I have learned many things. So many people on here have helped me without knowing or realizing they helped - we all went thru so many of the same issues and when someone posted the question and others gave answers or advice, it helped so many more than just the person who asked. So thank you all on this board for your wisdom, stories, questions and advice. This board gave me the confidence to get colored ligs - and they have been fun since the kids at my daughters school and dance often ask what color I am wearing this week. My daughter will go thru the braces journey in a few years - and I will be ready. Thank you Arch Wired family for helping thru the last couple of years!!!! :heart:

JeniK

Re: Countdown to braces coming off

#2 Post by JeniK »

Congrats!! How exciting!! :jump:

djspeece

#3 Post by djspeece »

Congratulations!
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

MrsCharisma

#4 Post by MrsCharisma »

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Congrats!!! Don't forget to come back with 'after' pics!

http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 13&t=45175

Female, 34
Braced: 1/24/13 (upper) and 5/3/13 (lower)
Sentence: 18-24 months
Ceramic uppers, metal lowers

[/url]

AM21

#5 Post by AM21 »

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures! :D
Braced: August 1, 2011
Sentence: 30 Months
My Braces Blog: http://www.metalmouthtales.blogspot.com

Matilda